Drug Enforcement
Q.Who do you call regarding a complaint about drugs?
A. Call Union County Sheriff's Office at 864-429-1612 to speak to an investigator with information and complaints. If the activity is in progress, dial 9-1-1 to have a deputy dispatched to the incident. If you have information regarding ongoing drug activity or knowledge that will assist us in the arrest and prosecution of drug dealers in your community, please call Union County Crime Stoppers to remain anonymous and/or receive a reward for your information.