Flash: OFF This site is designed for use with Macromedia Flash Player. Click here to install.
Animal Control
Who do you call for complaints regarding animals?

Complaints of animals running at large, abandoned or lost animals are handled by Union County Animal Control. If you have an immediate threat of injury or attack by an animal dial 9-1-1.
Copyright 2020 Union County SC. All Rights Reserved.